Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: some questions from begineer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

loxixHome userMember since 2005
I`m begineer and i decided to use timecoded vinyl and audio files intead of using normal vinyls. I`m planing to buy a behinger djx700 mixer, some reloop deck(s) and some soundcard(s). I know where to buy all of this but one think is missing - cables. Where i can buy plug between turntable and input jack on soundcard? Please give me also some advise and tell what are several apearing problems with this solution. One more question. If i have only one deck (connected to computer) is it possible to: 1) play normal vinyls on it 2) softwarely change currently emulated virtual deck (controled by turtable) to another in effect to control comming on music on turntable...

sorry for my lame english...

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 3:24 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
hello!
i can answer on a part of your questions.

first of all you will need full version of VDJ to do this.
i can't recommend you djx700 mixer, go to denon
you need only 1 soundcard - Maya44. it works perfect
cables - some turntables have cables, some not. it is not so important to buy expensive cables. you will find them in shop where you will buy TTs. i am sure they have cables ;)
yes, it is possible to play normal vinyls, with Y-spliter cable.
yeu also can change which deck you will controll with TC vinyl.

i think i answered to all of them?! :P

Dj Nikki

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 6:43 pm
loxixHome userMember since 2005
eveythink`s clear
thanks a lot

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 12:19 am
Check it out man, I just started my store on DJ Equipment. Go check it out we will give you the BEST deals on great equipment!!!
[LINK REMOVED] Thanks!!!

[Advertising and/or selling is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please read the forum rules. Do not post this or any other advertising link again or your account will be locked.]

Mensajes Wed 19 Sep 12 @ 8:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)