Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Kudos To VDJ Dev Team

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
When I purchased VDJ earlier in the year, I found mixing videos to be problematic and inconsistent. Many of the kind folks on this forum offered me their tips and trick but to be honest, it never really worked well for me. I was not about to make any changes or upgrade to my computer since I had a pretty powerful PC and had used the demo version of a competing DJ video mix software which worked perfectly fine running my VOB files. As a result, I shelved the video stuff for a while and just focused on audio mixing only. I decided to revisit video mixing with VDJ 3.1 and I must say my video mixing experience has been great! I did my fist video gig this weekend (8 hours) and VDJ worked flawlessly, I scratch a few time with video it came through like a champ. I had several of the guests, some being DJ themselves, asking me about my setup and VDJ. When I told them the price of the software, they almost died.

Kudos to the DEV team for a fine job with this release!

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:40 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I love it when that happens....

But the naysayers will never know the power of video.

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)