Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: dm2 support is it possible

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

goffy44Home userMember since 2005
I would like vdj alot better if it had dm2 support for peps that dont know what dm2 is it is a small dj turntable go to www.mixman.com to see it i think that it would mix good so i was thinking that there could be some way you could make a interface for dm2 support like the webcam if you need the dm2 software to take a look at the code i can send it

if you have no idea what i am talking about then you are not a program builder this topic is for some one who can make it work this is just an idea if you suceed in making it there is a good chance virtualdjs team would buy it or mixmans team

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 5:44 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
This hardware has the basics only. Did you buy this?

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 5:52 pm
goffy44Home userMember since 2005
ya but it kinda sucks with out the hardware if you know what i mean sorry if i sounded like a cracker cracker i mean 10101010101010101101010101011010110 hahahahahah
ya i bought it but i rarely talk on here i was just woundering if it could be done that would be cool as hell buy the way i have ver 3.0 how do i update do i have to put in a key because i have losted my email acc. thanks to spammers

Mensajes Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 12:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)