Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: i have a question on virtualdj radio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

how when i go to the website and click on become a member its says not available at the moment how can i broadcast.

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 3:15 am

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 3:19 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Welcome DjHapPeE as a FULL Member you're going to get access a more things... ENJOY!

As madd saids, "Welcome to greatest forum ever..."

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 6:00 am
GMan843Home userMember since 2005
I wanna know how to get on vdj radio too

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 7:26 pm
@ djmadsound

it's a DEAD LINK

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 9:38 pm
@GiraffeHunter it's working but it's only for at least home edition users :-(

I hope that a good guys from radio will answer your basic questions here.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 9:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The minimum level to mix on virtualdj radio is "professional edition user" and consequently the radio forum is limited to these users

DJ CEL
Radio Teamer

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 10:04 pm
yes the virtual dj site does seem to be maintained at all - and is highly unfinshed - only two links work

many ideas for virtual dj site

1- one good idea is to have professinal dj judges -say 2 or 3 people
decideing who can dj on virtual-dj radio (mains who sounds good mixxing useing the radical effects virtual dj has to offer) then maybe other s would then get a better idea of how good this program is, and
the best mixxing engine is perfect beyond any other dj program.

2 -there be a flash page which allows the users to rate the style of mixing from 1 to 100 and only above 70 would get on radio with virtual dj ( showing off the great mixxs people can do with virtual dj - not hearing want to bee djs on virtual dj

3-virtual-dj radio could have a Contest for the best mixxers with virtual dj cos i heard virtual djing heads and see so many mistakes it seems they bit up to RADIO station STANDARDS (who picking these fools who have no idea to mix on virutal dj ) look im loading virtualdj radio now and recording it and i put up the pathic djing i heard before there and web page download a file of example to prove - the virutal dj guys are just getting there mates to dj ) im white rusisan cossiac and trust u me now this would be the case
===========================================================================
A - U CANNOT DOUBLE BEAT EVER - MAYBE IN 30 MINS OF REALLY RADICAL MIXXING THATS SO HOT U CANNOT GO WRONG MAKEING A FEW MISTAKES - BUT THIS SHOULD BE RECORDED IN VIRTUAL DJ AND USE SOUND FORGE TO REMOVE ANY MISTAKES BEFORE GOING ONTO ONLINE VIRTUAL RADIO

B- THE FORUMS HEADS AROUND HERE SHOULD BE RUNNING VIRTUAL DJ RADIO AND USE IT AS A TOOL TO TEACH PEOPLE MIXXING WITH VIRTUAL DJ AND FINDING THE BEST MIXXER OUT PEOPLE WHO MIX WITH VIRTUAL DJ

C- GET RID OF THE HTML IDIOT WHO BUILT THAT VIRTUAL DJ - I THINK HE MUST BUILT PAGE IN 10 MINS AND GETS HIS MATES TO DJ ON VIRTUAL DJ SO THEY DONT GET HASSLES FROM HALF A MILLSION WANT TO BE DJ WHO OWN THE SOFTWARE - IMAGINE HOW MANY IDIOTS OWN THE BIT-TORRENT FULL VERSIONS (VIRTUAL DJ PEOPLE SHOULD REPLACE THE BIT TORRENTS DUD VERSIONS HEY)

D- GET OFF AND MAKE VIRTUAL DJ RADIO PLAY WICKED MIXS AND PROMOTE VIRTUAL DJ AS THE BEST WAY TO MIX WITH A PC - IF THEY DID THIS RIGHT THEY SELL LIKE 5 MILLION VERSIONS OVERNIGHT
(NO KIDDING SEEMS THIS PROGRAM HAS MADE THE ORIGNAL PROGRAMMERS DIRTY RICH LAST SEVEN YEARS AND THEY LIVE IN SPAIN AND GOT YOUNGER PEOPLE RUNNING THINGS LIKE VIRTUAL DJ RADIO

E- THIS PROGRAM NEARLY THE SAME AS VERSION FROM 12 MONTHS AGO - IT SEEMS THE CAN ADD A MILLION BETTER FEATURES TO IT AND dont WHY ( TRY ADDING A LOOPING TO THE SAMPLE SECTION AND I BE REALLY INPRESSED ALONG WITH MORE THAN 3 PLUGS AT ONCE AND BEING ABLE TO LOAD DIFFRENT SETS OF EFFECTS (SAVED BEFORE) WHICH ARE STORED IN SETS OF EFFECTS , SAY ONE TO TEN AND THEY HAVE 3 EFFECTS WITHIN EACH SET

F- FIX THE GOD DARM DELAY WHEN BEATLOCK IS USED AND U NUGE ONE WAVEFORM and get slow down crap effect that sound really unprofessianal and should not happen ( maybe i need to reload my athlon 2400 system

G - add winamp effects in virtual dj effect system - this would be classic
========================================================
3 - have virtual dj (the program) able to summit mixxers directy on to virtual dj (Radio Station) - with a web page voteing system and 2.5mins demo mixs being voted on in real time one hour before play say
on vdj radio.

==========================================================

4 - for gods sake update virtual dj radio web site- those guys at musikclub germany (club stream down since july) use virtual dj sometimes in there best mixxers and ive found musikclub down last few months , if u ever get musiclub radio mixxing and u can tell its virtual dj more like doing the mix - many times and u can learn many new tricks in useing virtual dj program

5 - get rid of the rotton double beating want to be djs on vdj radio - then get really hot mixxers to help u guys run virtual dj (EVEN BETTER MAYBE VIRTUAL DJ RADIO CAN NOW GET THE MUSICLUB GUYSD TO RUN THINGS AND U SELL 100 TIMES MORE VDJ PROGRAM OUT THERE WITH THE ADVANCE MIXING OF HEARD SINCE JULY LAST YEAR

6 - COI OF MUSICLUB TELLS ME THAT HE GOT DJ ALL OVER NATO NATIONS FROM RUSSIA TO BELIN TO LONDON ETC ETC DJING ON MUSICLUB MANY USEING THIS PROGRAM - I CAN TELL BY THE PERFECT SAMPLE MATCHS I HEAR IN BACKGROUND AND EVEN THE VDJ FASMOUS jUMP UNDER CPU OVERLOAD

7 - VIRTUAL DJ PEOPLE CAN MAKE THE RADIO THING INCREASE THERE SALES AND BECOME A ANOTHER WAY OF SELLING VIRTUAL DJ FROM PEOPLE HEARING SUPER ADVANCED MIXXING DONE WITH VIRTUAL DJ PROGRAm

8 WAKE up guys the above link goes to virtual dj page which says invalid link
we must not make this program look unprofessianal in any way and virtual dj radio is sad compared to musikclub club steams on friday or saterday night the blow the other 10000plus radio stations away in mixxing skills why - COS THey useing virual dj (coi tryed to tell me he personal uses BPM studio ) bloody pathic offline editing - bulllsugar heyheyhey

9 so virtual dj guys wake up to musikclub and get them to merge with virtual dj and create a new musiclub stream - club music, only mixxing with virtual dj for the real classic mixxers out there who sound way ahead of normal dj system - a mixers plus 2x technics 1200 turntable with slow learners beat locking beats when mixxing and not haveing any time to say switch to five songs mixxing in 30-40 seconds along with 16 samples playing beatlocked in background)

Regards

DJ_ElvIsALive

has not entered the building yet (laden in a plane above with the crazy from frog flying it )

ps Virtual dj u guys go hear the djs and tell me if they not that good at all like i recon (lucky if they could use a mouse at one-third the speed i can use the bugger ) ie apple macintosh users have allways the most advanced mouse skills (good mixxing with virtual dj is being superfast with mouse) and real time- advanced assemby code beat mixxing - lol

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 10:08 pm
ELvIsAlive,

It's to much to say in a post... I apreciate your comments, someones are valid but others don't because you don't known how it works.

The VirtualDJ Radio is a project independent, Atomix isn't manage the Radio.

The DJ who mix in the Radio do it 100% LIVE, so your sugestions to "make up" the mixes is out of a question.

Wake UP my friend, For BE in the RADIO you have to be Professional user at least. That means you cannot look in there.

The real problem is the few listeners we have at the radio. Some DJ are real good others don't, but it's 100% live and sometimes you get fustrated because nobody is listening.

I work just fine with VDJ, I don't known what problems do you think is what you think the are... You don't have the register version, how can you tell what you don't know?

The must unprofessional thing is a guy that uses a product over a year and came here to tell me why I am unprofessional.

The good things will be taken, the silly things don't.

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 12:31 am
Thanks for your enthusiasm!.

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 12:50 am
@Dj-ElvIsAlive

Well After reading your long post i must say there is one or two things i agree with you on...However the rest is bla bla bla...Oh and maybe selling 100 times more copies isnt the goal... Every thought of the love dj'ing... It takes heart, skill, creativity, practice, supporters, HATERs, etc... All something money cant buy out right...

Musically,
ME

Mensajes Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 11:36 am
w8n4no1Home userMember since 2004
i have yet to hear the virtualdj radio that has been the topic of this discussion, but i will search as soon as i finish this message. criticism must be expected by anyone who plans on suceeding in any goal they set. critics are very important in improving anything. only a handful of people can take critics of all forms and not insult them for thier opinions (maybe his tone wasn't acceptable to some), but come we're all grown ups here. instead acknowledge the critics views, thank them for thier time, and decide for yourself what improvement you will make, if any.

i my self am not a registered owner of the virtual dj software, but i have access to it. there are many ways for someone to get exposure to it (friends pc, work pc, bought used pc w/ it already pre installed, just to name a few). i am very interested in purchasing the software myself and was browsing the forums to see what thing i should expect (both pros & cons). so lf my opinion is invalid to you because i'm interested in buying, then so be it. but lets remember who the professional is when it comes to opening a forum and allowing anyone to voice thier opinion. he has a lot of good points, just needs to voice them in a manner that will be more likely to be heard.

just my 2psi...from the last exit B4 hell, Arizona

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 4:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)