Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: M-audio Mobilepre usb preamp

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, I have not purchase the program, but I am planning to in the very near future. I already have M-audio Mobilepre USB preamp. I want to know if this will work with the program and using the timecoded CDs. Since everyone is saying the Demo is limited which explains why I can't get it to work. I really don't want to buy the program and end up having to buy something else to make it work. My M-Audio has two outputs - 2/R and 1/L and two mic inputs or 1/4 plug ch1 inst/line - ch2 inst/line. will this be equal to 2 line in/out as required? Please advise.
Thanks

Mensajes Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 7:03 am
To use timecoded CDs/Vinyls the program require 4x analog in/out to work with 2 units.
Get ASIO4ALL drivers at www.asio4all.com to see how many analog in/outs that it manages to get.

Mensajes Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 8:13 am
Antileon,
I will try this out and give you the results. I appreciate the speedy responce.
Thanks

Mensajes Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 11:02 pm
HI,
I can't seem to get this thing to work. I went and install teh ASIO4ALL driver from the site, but it is still tell me taht is doesn't have enough channels. Do they have a break down of the sets somewhere? I am day 15 or 16 of the Demo. I would like to get this working with the timecoded CDs.
Thanks

Mensajes Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 6:25 pm
Do you manage to get signal for 1 channel? Try different settings in the audio settings for input/output in the timecoded vinyl configuration. I had some difficultiues for my SB Audigy card to make it work for two units, but worked for 1, since it had only 1 trou stereo input.
Maybe a limitation in the DEMO, that it can not use 2 units or the sound card not having enough input/output channels.
1 unit requires 1 STEREO (2x ANALOG) in/out connection. So 2 units requires 2 STEREO (4x ANALOG) in + out connections. Can't really see if the card matches the required specs.
Maybe the inputs are not 2 stereo inputs but 2 mono inputs.. I can't really tell.

Maybe someone else on the community can help by checking the settings of the card:
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/MobilePreUSB-focus-1.html

Mensajes Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 7:30 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
M-Audio Mobilepre USB preamp couldn't be use with TCVs because it doesn't has 2 Stereo Line Inputs (4 mono) it only has 2 mono inputs. That's why with ASIO4ALL tells you "not enough channels".

You need another soundcard or 2 soundcard with 1 Stereo Line input each. From M-Audio you only could use FireWire 1814 http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FireWire1814-main.html.

If you could use PCI M-Audio Delta 44 is your answer...

Sorry, but your current sound card isn't the right to work with TCVs.

Chech this: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/41213/Hardware_Technical_Support/CDJ1000s_and_Virtual_DJ.html

Mensajes Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 8:06 pm
Ahhhhhh, now i see the light. I just bought the Mobilepre as couple weeks ago. I will see if I can return it for the delta 44 which they have for $199. If I have to buy a $600 card I will probably won't get Virtual Dj, and I love it so far.
Thanks a mil
KingKarl

Mensajes Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 11:16 pm
Please help, I looked into the Delta44 sound card, but it is not an external card and I would not be able to use that for my laptop. I already return my M-audio Mobilepre USB preamp,but could only get a store credit. This is looking more and more complicated just to get started. Do they have a package that will have everything you need for TCCDs? I really just want to get to want really matters.. mixing. Can someone tell me why I shouldn't just go out, and get another program out the box that will do this, like Final Scratch? It only cost $600. Seems like I would have to get a $600 sound card plus buy the program. I don't know what to do at this point.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 5:47 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 6:40 am
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 2:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)