Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Register VDJ with purchase of DJC

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just bought the DJ Console and it came with a copy of Virtual DJ. I want to upgrade to the newest version, can i register the copy that comes with DJ Console? I don't see a serial number anywhere in the package? The whole reason I bought the DJ console was to use the headphones for prelistening and apparently from what I understand that feature does not work if you don't have registered version.

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 7:59 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The version that comes with the DJC don't have a serial number, 'cause it's a dedicated "minor" version, but without time limits and you can use the headphones with it.

The DJC prelistening won't work if you use a demo of VDJ or a cracked version.

Ciao!! :)

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 12:04 pm
I understand this now, after reading around some more. And I also understand getting the limited version of VDJ with the purchase of the HDJC, but you have to admit that they do not make that very clear prior to purchasing HDJC...? Especially on the Hercules website and box, which I know is not determined by Automix but if you are going to be affiliated so closely I would recommend them to state this better. Legally, I wouldn't be surprised if someone could get them with a false advertisment suite. Not complaining but just recommending a change in their wording. Other than that, VDJ is great!!!!!! Great support and awsome forum!

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 11:18 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's about Hercules not Atomix; you're right it's not clear looking the DJC box, but they can say "that's not written full version" (.... b@st@rds!)
Beyond this, if DJC costs 230€ you cannot have with it a soft that costs 149 itself... but hey, a year and half ago I asked the same question ;) anyway the DJC version of VDJ is good to start, if you really like it think about buying the full 'cause it really worth it!

Ciao!! :)

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 12:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)