Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 3 second silence

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok it might not sound alot but last night after upgrading from v3.1 to 3.2(Clean Install) i was doing the exact same mixing and...WHAM ,wavforms etc still moving but no sound from speakers it done this 4 times in 6 hrs. 3.1 was faultless.. consider i have 2 machines running this software my other machine hasnt displayed this symtom , oh yeah i do have to say im impressed bout the dmx factor in the remote section but please concentrate on the audio especially the better sounding bit.

DJ Jammi

AMD Sempron 3000+
nforce 2 platform shuttle system
ati radeon 9500 graphics
1gb ddr 400
40gig maxtor boot drive
250 gb seagate sata music drive
hdj mk1
windows xpsp2

Mensajes Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 7:13 pm
New user here with the latest version, V-DJ 3.2, with the latest firmware version for the MK2.

Don't have the problems u are referring too. Since it works on one system good and the ohter not I suggest you check out your system itself. Maybe some type of background program or a driver conflict in your OS is causing the problem. A good analyze of your system may cough up the problem.

Also you can do a memeory check, see if it's still stable. Manny free programs on the net for free to test them. Make a stress test of your ram and see what comes out of it. Al your system drivers of your comp are up too date ?

I know, computers can be a pain in the ass, but like cars, they need good maintenance ;o)

Good luck

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 10:43 pm
i have the same issue... dont know why...

but in LONG SETS the sound drops out for a split second a cpl of times....

will try to figure out why...

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 10:26 pm
following my previous report it did it again last night after 5 hrs!! but it was like the whole machine just frooze! i appriciate the glitches u get sometimes but i have now gone back to 3.1 till i know this is resolved. i even payed a technician to find out the reason . he said it was the software.... as dj-in-norway said i only noticed the split second sometimes after i installed 3.2.. could it be a cumalative error?

i will report back tomorrow after my 7hr set tonight.. i dont use it all that time cause i have cds the computer just gets left running.i play all kinds of music and videos i even mix n match karaoke sometimes.. but its embarrasing when the program u use crashes.

merry christmas vdj's

Jammi

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 6:37 pm
Try to use ONLY audio features of VDJ, NO SLIDESHOWS, video effects, don't play video,
and this way you can see whether it's something video related.

Also please have a look at you HDD activity indicator LED. Is it blinking when vdj is silent.
Probably something eats whole memory and while windows is trying to swap it tooks almost all resources.

you can also start the task manager in the beginning of the gig and see how much memory,swap,cpu vdj takes and compare it with the time around when vdj skips.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 11:59 am
problem solved... another clean install using another make of harddrive seemed to do the trick.. just as a warning anyone using a nforce board with maxtor sata drives u need to change ur drives because theres a compatability issue. due to this it turned out that the registry got corrupted causing vdj to pause.. thanks to all people that have posted and comented about this problem.

happy new year

jammi

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 7:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)