Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Version 3.2 and Hardware acceleration

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Have any of you with laptops tried Hardware acceleration since the 3.2 update. Virtual Dj now works with this feature enabled with my laptop. They fixed the problem it works just fine now. Is anyone else able to do this with their laptop?

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 8:10 am
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah it actually works really well now. I've used it with both my PC out and s-video out and both have not failed yet. My laptop is an Emachines m6809 W/ 1.25 gigs of ram...the videos and songs load a little slower than normal but still no complaints out of me :)

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 10:38 pm
Thats good I have a Hp 7010 desktop replacement laptop. I got curious and tried it. Now I don't have to upgrade to a more expensive machine.

Mensajes Sun 04 Dec 05 @ 2:59 am
Still the same for me - Hardware acceleration and internal video decoder doesn't work on my Sony Vaio laptop (Nvidia Geforce Go 6200) - It plays a few frames and then freezes (Audio continues playing and responds correctly.)

If set to use Windows Media Player decoder, video works flawlessly with hardware decoding, but the CPU overhead is much higher.

The internal decoder with hardware acceleration works fine on my desktop PC (Radeon X800 XT)

Mensajes Sun 04 Dec 05 @ 7:49 pm
hardware acceleration works great on my laptop...

ATI Mobility Radeon x700 graphic card

So much for those saying ATI is not working well ;) works smooth like a baby here ...hehe

Mensajes Sun 04 Dec 05 @ 7:54 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
same problesn you describe on you vaio with my new vaio core duo with nvidia 7400....any solution (apart form changing laptop)??

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 2:53 am
Anybody using a vaio? it's my first vaio and i would appreciate any opinion just to decide if i keep it or change it for an acer (i love vaio design)

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 5:20 pm
Hi there, problem solved changing video extensions from vdj setup for windws media player ones...now hw accel works

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)