Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Modify Sidelist for karaoke.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can you guys add a field in the side list that we can modify, so that we can put in a singer's name next to their karaoke song?

I really want to use virtual dj for karaoke, but currently, it's not really set up to run a show with.

also, is there any pitch changing plugin out there besides the one in the download sections that doesn't really work?

We have the side list, please please just add a field that we can enter a name......

anyone? why do VDJ people always avoid karaoke questions? You say VDJ will do karaoke, but do you have any intentions of making the software karaoke friendly? I just never get any response when I ask about karaoke... only speculation from other users... what's the official word?

-Steve

Mensajes Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 8:33 pm
Sounds like a good new feature....

It would be better if you also made this post in the "new feature" forum ... as Dev Team are sure to look there...

did you see the new plugin called "strip club" by the way?
You can add a list with names, and then press the one that you want to be shown at screen

Could be used as a "next singer" plugin with a few modifications, maybe

Mensajes Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 10:41 pm
no, I didn't see that... that's hot!

However, I scoured the site and haven't found it...

do you have a link for this strip club plugin?

thanks!

-Steve

Mensajes Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 11:05 pm
hmm.. the plugin seem to have been removed... sorry

Maybe there was a little bug with it, and the developer is working on that, so it can be relased again

Mensajes Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 11:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)