Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ skips in 1st few seconds with TCCD

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am trying to figure this one out but maybe someone else can help also.

I have VDJ with the Maya44USB so I can use TCCD with the Asio drivers. VDJ indicates 100% for the TCCDs.

I noticed when I have one deck playing and the next one cued up, when I go to hit play on the cued deck it will play for a few seconds and then skip to a different part in the mp3. This happens about half of the time and only when using TCCDs. I thought it wast the TCCDs so I burned new ones but that didn't help. I also go new CD players and it does it with them also. The laptop I am using is 3.2Ghz with 512MB of RAM and reallly no other programs running except VDJ.

Has anyone else noticed this and if so does anyone know of a fix?

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 6:10 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
ZonComGMZ,

I recommend you to go for another 512MB. I think your system works in memory pairs, this way the Pc could run better, so check these before you buy your memory upgrade.

Maybe the problem is with the Reactivity. Go to VDJ->Config->General->Reactivity = Medium. If that help the Reactivity must be set to meet your specs Try running Regedit (Start->Run and Type REGEDIT) and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\VirtualDJ and in there change the Reactivity value to 30.

I have PC with 3.2GHz and I have some troubles like you describe and I resolve it this way.

Here is more info: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/41333/Software_Technical_Support/reactivity_and_wave_speed.html

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 5:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)