Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ Advanced Registry settings

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It would be nice if someone took the time (i.e. support team) to go over the registry settings for VDJ and explain what they do.

I KNOW there are tweaks I can do to make VDJ run better than it is right now. I would be happy to write this FAQ for advanced users or people to try out AT THEIR OWN RISK.

For example - there HAS to be a way to set VDJ to auto sort by BPM. Just like you can turn off the VDJ logo in the registry. My guess is that for us timecode users there are settings that would make things track even better than they do now.

Support team...hit me up with some explaination of the registry stuff and I can help write an FAQ or just post it in the profile section.

Cheers.

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 11:21 am
I think you need to learn French =0)

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:36 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:59 pm
djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So, just to start the updated list out - which registry key is it to make VDJ sort by BPM?

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 7:02 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

djtyb,

The info is in My blog...

The Parameter is: AutoSort = 3

To all that may not like to edit your windows register or not be sure how edit, I place this file in a ZIP form to double-click it (before unzipp) and do the dirty job for you. This file is going to change in your register the AUTOSORT parameter into a BPM sort. So every time you open your VDJ it has your songs in BPM sort by default. The file is language independent, so don't worry. The parameters are the same for all. Works for VirtualDJ 3.x.

Here is the URL:

http://www.redicom1.com/wam/vdj/bpm_sort.zip

Maybe this file doesn't work because each Windows (XP/2K) have diferent numbers in the register, but you could use this file to get the correct route to the changes in the register.

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 6:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)