Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hiss when ripping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just ripped 2 cd's. One song from did not playin VDJ, all I got was hissing noise.
Ripped same songs that did not work onto my desktop system. Both worked fine. So I
copied them to my memory stick and then copied them to the gig box.
Both songs worked now. In addition one of the songs previously ripped onto the gig box
now works whereas before it only emitted a hiss.
Anyone have any ideas what could have caused this and or suggestions please?

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 11:12 pm
@ bogart first and formost hello and hope all is good?

silly thing that so many people neglect or over look is their cd rom lazer and eye, when last did most of u run a cd cleaner through your system ? you dragging your equipment from one dusty club to the next them lill' eyes lenses if you will get a speck of dust in the wrong place will cause pooor quality ripping and playback.
they cheap and quick to use give it a bas,
2nd what ripping software are you using ? freeware type or from your burning rom.?
lastly how is the quality of your disk and is it the right speed for your rom ?

and very lastly, there could be a setting that needs tweaking on iether your ripping program or even the yor pci-controlers ! are they set to maximum performance I think its pci eirthr or there is only two possibilities and I see u still have 2 life lines bogart - so what will it be !? phone a friend or ask the audience

chow chow - hope that helped ?
spider 911

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 2:28 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Using Audiograbber. (Most people I know are using this pgm).My system was put together by noe other than Jason; So I think that its not the problem. Also the rest of the CD ripped fine. Only one song was not ripping, but the song did in fact rip onto my desktop which is no where near the system Jason put together for me.
Thanks for the input

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 5:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)