Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Bug while trying to use a plugin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I get this error when I try to use a certain plugin:

Now my question why ??

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 7:40 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
where did you get that plugin?

from this website or is it a VST?

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 8:47 pm
and what version of VDJ are you currently using? The demo does have a few restrictions.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 9:23 pm
I am usin the newest demo version .. which restrictions does this version have ??
Btw how many versions are out there ?
Virtual DJ Demo
and Virtual DJ licenced .. or is there something like Virtual DJ PRO out there too ??
Thx in advance

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 9:52 pm
What plugin are you trying to use?

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 10:29 pm
held the reason I asked is because many visitors come to these forums asking for help and they use an older cracked version. the plugins are greatly supported in the new version although what is the plugin you tried using when you got that error?

Mensajes Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 1:02 am
Oh I just realised that the .dll is corrupted .. well ok =)
One question .. ( maybe wrong place but who cares ? :P )
Is subass worth buying ?? Could some1 upload an example of a song without subbass and with subbass ??
And can I only download it if I buy virtual dj or can I get it for free too ? Cause the plugin itself is free or am I wrong ?
Regards

Mensajes Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 2:31 am
All plugins are free with the full version :)

About the dll you tried, it seems to be VST (says "problem with host"), and it does not look like any of the user made plugins here..

Virtual DJ supports many VST plugins (there are thousands, many even free). But, not all VST plugins work, and only VST effects works (not VST instruments)

And of course, all usermade dedicated Virtual DJ effect works :) they are on this webside for full users...

:)

Mensajes Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 5:31 pm
Okay thanx for this information !
So there is no chance of getting the subbass plugin legal without buying ur cool software ?
Regards

Mensajes Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 3:36 pm
well. sorry...

Plugins are only for full registered users

Mensajes Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 5:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)