Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Dj control mp3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey does anyone know if this has the rubbishy buttons that the first DJ console did>? i wouldnt mind having one of these to augment my TCV settup, saving me having to go to the keyboard and press the paly button when VDJ decides to be stupid. but natualy ill need it to work first tiem and without having to jam the button down so hard my finger hurts lol so any info on this, the DJ console without soundcard thing, please let me know.

or if there are any other cheap contollers (less than 200 euro)

thanks!

Mensajes Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 1:06 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
So far, I have been having no problems with the MK2, but of course, I had no problems with the original HDJC when it was new. Eventually the buttins became all but unuseable on the old one and I REALLY hope that doesn't happen with the new one, but I guess we won't know until it is a couple months old.
Funny though... I mapped the play, cue, pause, etc functions to the keypad of my X-Session to get around the button problem on the old HDJC, and now that I have the MK2 with working buttons, I still find myself using the X-Session keypad most often.

Mensajes Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 4:13 pm
KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
i Have an MK2 and was disapointed that i have to hit some of the smaller buttons so hard but thus far aslong as you press them hard enfough it works granted this one is less than 60mo old

Mensajes Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 7:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)