Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: auto mix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, kinda odd, im figuring it has to do withthe auto mixes beat detection/ active track detection

playng techno/club tracks i can shortlist a number of tracks and it plays a nice smooth fade beat mixing gradually from one track to the next

i try hip hop and it just refuses to do anything but a nonfaded, non mixed track to track play, what am I missing?

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 7:05 am
beatmix need good bpm values and need good info in the software about the beats.

Trip Hop is an odd genre that Virtual DJ might not get all correct, and therefore suggest a fade mix in automix settings.

You can over-ride this setting if you want, by right-clicking the file WHEN PLAYING, and choose "edit bpm", then look in auto-mix settings

but, take note that if the beats and bpm are not found correctly, automix with beatmix will not sound good

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 7:55 am
hip hop, not trip hop, as in nelly... ect... i have even go as far to edit the tracks to make sure there are no "lone vocals" at the begining of the track. and tried disabling the fade, its not fading... its not mixing its not beat mixing, no tempo mixing, no fade mixing its just running one song into the next
song end][song begining.

Mensajes Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 5:28 pm
p.s. any way to get around the 15 sec max mix?

Mensajes Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 5:29 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes there is a way by using the registry

Mensajes Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 7:38 pm
registery.... explain pls or msg me? ------ on ---?

Moderated by Acw. Demo users don't by allowed to let their e-mail, sorry. Follow the forum rules please.

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 5:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)