Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Darth BeatMatch Strikes Again (Getting Annoyed)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay,

I've posted on this issue several times and have had some feedback, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. HERE'S THE ISSUE:

I start loading tracks into VDJ. I can have just two tracks loaded, one in each player. I load songs one at a time or I use the AUTO feature from the playlist on the right. If I click (or now press) the automix feature, all goes well (no beat matching). HOWEVER, after a while, BEAT MATCH initializes and either pitches up or down and the backstreet boys sound like Barry White, or Daniel Bedingfield sounds like the Chipmunks - these are not the actual singers, their names have been changed to protect the innocent =0)

This has been consistant for some time. I have version 3.2 and this happened in 3.1 and 3.0 (i think).

I'd like to use the AUTOMIX feature from my DAC3 (Just got it and love it), but I refuse because it is to unpredictable.

I took and created a copy of my REGISTRY if someone from VDJ wants to see it and below are my settings. I should point out that I don't have any more than 5 key assingments (I deleted the standards) and I'm just using the DAC3

FAME Settings

Bpm Engine - any music
Auto BPM - Disabled
Auto Gain - Always Match
Auto Pitch-Reset - Disabled
Auto Eq-Reset - Enable
Auto Cue - Enable
Force Fade - Disable
Fade Length - 4s
Crossfader - Smooth
Limiter - Disabled
Time Stretch - Disabled
Disengage BeatLock - on Switch

General

Multi Users - Enabled
Security - Ask
AutoUpdate - Enabled
Charts - Enabled
Tooltip - Enabled
Max Load - 10mn
Reactivity - Mediam
Read ID3 Tags - Title
Write VDJ Tags - Disabled
Scrolling - Normal
Disc - 45 rpm
Pitch Range - -8% to =8%

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 1:56 pm
trying my best to aid here, as I dont use the automix, so a bit on deep water...

but I see you dont want Darth Beat-match-Vader to show up anymore... but ONLY use fademix.

So, some suggestions to try (not all sure if they will make the Empire-of-matching go away)

CHANGES TO TRY:
Auto Pitch-Reset - enable (this will make pitch go to zero for each track - make Barry White go away)
Force Fade - ENABLE !!! (very important.... this is the setting you really NEED! it will force fademix!)
Disengage BeatLock - on LOAD (dont know, but seems more logic)

anyways, the FORCE FADE is really maybe the ONLY change you need, as it will force a fademix (what you want) instead of using Virtual DJs built-in lust for Empire-beatmatches :)

Hope that this will make sucess in making Darth go away:)

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:44 pm
As a last resort, all other failing... .there is also a simple kill-darth-beatmatch-vader plugin...

Its called simple mix, and enable the plugin on both decks
It will do just that, simply mix songs from start to end, having a few settings for fade etc

you can give that a try as a last resort:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=739

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)