Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: sound card option

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

can someone give me some advice on buying a sound card for my pc i want tu use tcvs 1 have all the gear .technics turntables numark mixer good pc all i need is a sound card to work...i have just bought a terratec phase 22 card but to dont think this is up to scratch can some one help thanks..

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 12:51 pm
First off, make sure you purchase VirtualDJ Pro.

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 3:52 pm
Get yourself a Maya44 for a laptop, and a Delta 44 or 66 for a desktop/rackmount.

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 5:33 pm
Do not get a maya they suck ass the ESI U46DJ is the best budfget card for TCV, the best cardhas to be the RME RPM/Multiface , if you want a USB solution look no further than the MArian UCON CX ;) 2ms latency 8in 8out the

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 12:29 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

The ESI U46DJ need an upgrade (don't provide yet) because DON'T work with ASIO for use with TCVs or VDJ, that's why we recommend Maya 44 USB as budget option that WORK in ASIO with TCVs and With VDJ. Also the U46DJ is in $249 usd which is the same cost than a DJConsole MKII and this one is Midi Controller and has 2 Soundcards that work in ASIO mode with TCVs for $249 too...

Also for a PCI solution a Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum gives you 2ms in ASIO mode... for TCVs are good but there are better branded soundcards too.

Good Luck!

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 1:21 pm
The ESI U46DJ works perfectly fine with it's native ASIO drivers after the 3.2 update and the dev team said that it now replaces the Maya44. I don't think u can find the Maya44 anywhere anyway. If u shop around u can get the U46DJ for $200 bucks. But it's kinda pointless without buying a copy of VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 9:48 pm
I have a creative Audigy 2 zs and a creative X-fi music... does someone know how i can connect 2 timecoded vinyl to this? i am using the pro version, so that is not the problem.
thx in advance

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 12:13 am
So you arre using the PRO version you say?! Then please enter your serial# in your profile so we know you are using a bought pro version..

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 12:44 pm
DeadlydPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is the ESI U46DJ 24-bit sound

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 3:59 pm

@Mantahoue, Thanks for the information. I'm just a little mad that U46DJ doesn't have a price like the maya 44, I know U46DJ is better, but I think a $169 USD is the right price(and not $200 or $249) because the Maya 44 USB was in $109 usd and when I found U46DJ in $249 I think a DJC2 is a better option.

@mjmgrand, VirtualDJ works better with X-Fi Platinum than with Audigy 2 ZS Platinum. You could have all information about TCVs and the correct configuration after you register your profesional VDJ version.

@Deadlyd, ESI U46DJ info: http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=60&page=1 they don't tell if there is a 24 bit soundcard.

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 6:33 pm
djlobo5Home userMember since 2006
como hago para bajar los efectos de sonido
desde internet

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:27 pm

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)