Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: wont start

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i've installed the program as instructed and it won't start comes up with a french message

deburruer detect? fermer le et lapplication
pour certains debuggeurs comme softice, filemon, regmon, vous devez redemarer votre pc pour puovoir lancer lapplication pour certains logicels destines au cracking, comme iceext vous devez les destinstaller pour pouvior lancer lapplication
please can anyone help plus can u use visualizations in the standard edition?

Mensajes Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 6:18 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Regarding your problem please contact support right away:http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

And yes you can use Visulizations in the standard version.

Good luck with the install.

Regards, Bagpuss.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 2:57 am
nice one about the visuals.
and i emailed a couple of panic stricen letters........i don't read french and the sight of the words debbugeur and l'application don't thrill me too much. so all that happened was i was sent to redownload the program. believe me there are alot of cigarrets and cups of coffea trying these things with no prevail.

the trials and virtualdj 2.3 work flawlessly.
thanx Damian

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 12:11 pm
Good to hear, and I hope you mean Virtual DJ 3.3 ;) hehe

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 2:32 pm
Do you now have the software working?.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 3:44 pm
"...work flawlessly...." he said ;)

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 5:01 pm
no no sorry guys it still isn't working, i just re-installed windows agian (repair not full "this time" and it still didn't work. but this time it came up with a normall windows error report. which i've sent 4 times.

please can you help

plus can you incorporate video cameras.

please help

Mensajes Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 12:06 am
Could you put your MSN adress in your blog please so we can contact you, it's better than posting suggestions here.

Thanx.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 1:33 am
ok so i got the program started (re-install of windows) which i'm having probs reloading my vids......anyway can anyone tell me if you can reverse the headphone jack with the rear output on my soundcard please

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 7:45 pm
does anyone know if you can use milkdrop visuals in virtual dj?

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 12:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)