Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Dj Console MK2 problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

pilauHome userMember since 2005
Hi, ive bought this wonder.. but i cant seem to registrer it.. well i can live with that.. but the main problem i have is that after a while like 15 mins use, i cant scroll through a song proberly.. its like jumping forward or backward once in a while when i use the jog wheel.. so as far as i know it doesent send all of the commands it should send to the pc or the pc doesent catch all the commands it sendt.. either way its irritating.. and i hope it can be fixed..

Thanks for reading.. hope one of you guys have the solution

oh and p.s. when i restart virtualdj it works for 15 mins again..

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 5:50 pm
Your console IS registered (all you need to do, is enter your serial, and you will have that little icon saying that you are registered)... ;)

Regarding your "loss" of control with the console, please look into the following (try in this order)

- update to the latest Hercules drivers for Virtual DJ 3.2 (www.hercules.com - firmware & driver update)
- update to the latest version of Virtual DJ (3.3)

Now, if problems still are present, with the console "loosing power" so to speak, please make sure:

- the console is connected directly to a full powered USB port on your PC ( can not be shared with other power consuming decives!)
- try connect it to a POWERED usb hub, if direct connection doesnt help (might be not enough power going out from your PC usb ports)

And if all that doesn't even help, check this :

- does the USB ports share IRQ's with other devices that are in extensive use? (check your hardware IRQ settings, USB ports does NOT like to be shared... read more tips at www.usbman.com )

And if all fails, your device might have prodction issues, as the console works perfect at my PC:

- return it for a new one, if there is nothing that can make it work like it should.

Hope that helps ;)

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 1:01 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Also, what are your computer specs? after 15 minutes, when you encounter the problem, open the Windows Task Manager and under the Performance tab, check what's the Peak Commit charge value. If it's greater than the Total Physical Memory value, then your computer had to "swap", leading to degraded performance: you need to buy more RAM :)

One last thing: on the mk2, you can also connect an AC adapter so that it's not powered by USB. So if norway's hints show that it's a USB power issue, maybe it'll be cheaper to invest in an AC adapter than in a USB hub.

let us know...

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 5:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)