Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Dj Console problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone.
I have some problems with my Hercules Dj Console.
When I connect the console to the PC , the PC is not recognizing it although the lights are on.
Do you think there's a problem with the USB port? What's wrong?
Please help me!

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:22 pm
Had same problem - if all your lights are on then you have a faulty unit, they should go off only leaving your channel/line-in indicator leds light - spoke with hercules and they advised me to return the unit for a replacement - Got my replacement but now theres loads of noise on the output even if both channels are muted! not happy at all!

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:42 pm
alfex69PRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you have noise when the track is mute it's probably because you are grounded check if you have a 3 pin plug on your computer if it's yes it's for you have that noise you have to bypass the ground if you would like to elimitate that noise and in the same time check your rca cable in the first time check the cable and if the noise continu check if you are grounded

alf-ex 69

Mensajes Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 8:04 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
alfex69, lx-cardiff,

That's ok for a laptop but not in a desktop. In desktop you don't bypass the ground, it's a laptop problem that could be eliminated using a cheap adaptor at the end of the laptop powercord.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:36 am
i had all my lights on for a while i swapped ports and its works great!
-gauge

Mensajes Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 11:22 pm
You must connect your DJ Console on the same USB port as the port on which you installed it.

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)