Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MP3 Sort organize yur collection

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

logic54Home userMember since 2005
Hi Im A Dj and I also do computer repair/hardware and build pcs. my mp3 collection is over 16 thousand and I need to sort them. I manually organized most of my albums. How do I cross referance them the easiest way for sertao by rane or virtual dj. I might start doing gigs again and need a way to sort all this and in an easy way. If anyone can help this would be great sorting 16 thousand plus mp3s is nuts. Maybe sumthin or sum kinda program that sorts them for me we be great.

Lemme know

Logic

Mensajes Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:42 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
login54,

With Virtual you only have to analize your songs and before that you only type for the name or the artist or a text which matches your comments or the name of the album... and you retrive your song in a sec.

You could sort also by Artist, by Song name, By BPMs, and Comments also if you whish...

Mensajes Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 5:27 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have over 70,000 mp3's so i know exactly what you mean.

There is no easy way, here are a few examples.

group them in folders like;
60's
70's
80's
90's

or perhaps genres like;

house
disco
rnb
rock
etc

I know it is a tedious task but the easiest way is to rely on you music knowledge and simply do a local database search for artist, songtitle, etc. like acw dj suggested.
It only takes seconds

Cheers.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 7:36 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Another thing is that in the name or directory of the file is a name, it is search by VDJ as well. In the last example:

If you are in local database (in search) and you type House you find all your files listed in VDJ that are in the directory house in your harddrive. Same if you search for 90's ... I have some of my files in genre directories, when I put "latin" then all these are displayed in VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 12:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)