Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Auto Update

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Everytime I want to start Virtual DJ it keeps telling me that the program is looking for an upgrade. But then it won't open up the program at all. Can someone please help me because I really want to start using this and if I am satisfied I'll buy it.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 5:55 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Would a "demo" do that ? Try uninstalling and downloading the latest demo version if have not done already.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 7:45 pm
I am not sure you can download a "Demo" twice.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:54 pm
why wouldn't you??? it's a demo, either way somethings not right, but i did see the demo is 3.2 but given the fact is a trial version why would it want to update itself?

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 9:27 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A Man and His Music is correct...you can't download the demo version twice.

My brother tried it and it wouldn't work...even after deleting it completely from his system.

P

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 10:18 pm
HUh i guess i don't know..

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 10:29 pm
Of course you can download the demo twice. Downloading it is not the same as installing it. VDJ don't host the demo themselves and they can't control CNet to make sure you're only allowed to download the demo once.

Installing it twice is another matter however, only being a demo user myself I won't risk mentioning any procedures [my HDJC was supposed to arrive everyday for the last three days, damn courier firm :-( ] but when you uninstall a program, it's registry entries are generally not removed.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 11:00 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If your demo don't upgrade, then try to download the demo again. Uninstall VDJ and install the new VDJ Demo. This will give you the 3.3 Demo working.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 6:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)