Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Music Surging in and out

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, im new to virtual dj, just wondering, some of my songs when they are being played they surge in and out (volume wise). Is there something I'm doing wrong or do i have my sound card set on the wrong kHz or bits. It's only some songs it happens. I have a sound blaster 24 bit live and Version 2.02 Of Virtual DJ. Please Help.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 1:09 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:32 am
SentadoHome userMember since 2005
I have the same problem, my VDJ came with the DJ Hercules Console Mk2. I'm not satisfyed about the sound quality at all. Is there a way to improve this?

Mensajes Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 10:54 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The cause may be the autogain setting itself incorrectly and causing the audio to turn up unexpectedly just after the song finnishes loading up. oh and if your going to use a cracked version make sure you dont come looking for help with it. there is a new free demo on the website that allows many things not available in 2.01.

i dont think using the EQ will cause distortion (unless you turn the bass to max or somethign stupid)

Mensajes Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:02 am
This happens to me on a couple of tracks. The one I remember is "Ecstasy when You Lay.." by Barry White, from the Classic Mix Collection. I will try some of the suggestions, and may re-rip, to see if that helps.

Mensajes Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 5:18 am
djmoosePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've noticed this as well on a FEW tracks. Very odd.

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 3:26 am
GilbzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had this problem and 'Superstorm' gave me this info which sorted it. I hope it's the same problem as your getting....if not try something else lol!
I posted a while ago that my sound was going up and down on certain tracks......

'For best audio quality in VDJ, switch off "limiter" and "Time stretch" in the config menu. This will solve your problem'.

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 11:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)