Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help Me With A Sound Card

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djzim4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Everyone

I just bought a new laptop and will be using it to DJ. I will be buying the Virtual DJ Software as I am familiar with it. However, I need a soundcard and don't know what one I should get. I would like an external soundcard, USB would be best. I would be sending the signal to 2 channels on my mixer.

Can someone send me in the right direction???

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:23 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
djzim4,

How much you want to spend?... You could get a fine M-Audio FireWire 1814, or a U46DJ or also get a simple Creative 5.1 USB soundcard and get your system working.

All the information to configure all these soundcard is already in the site, but it's for vdj register users only.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:44 pm
Hey, the question is really how much u want to spend. I myself use a U46DJ external sound card. its alittle pricey but its totally worth it. It is a USB interface with 4 inputs and 6 outputs so u see it has more than enough for what we use it for. The cool thing is that it is ASIO compatable and it comes with all drivers needed to get you up and runing fast.

If you need more info just post and we will help you the best we can

noodlecop

Mensajes Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 5:20 pm
I have the creative external sound card with the rca outs I would like to hook up 2 sound cards. I go to the advance settings set each card right and left for my mixer but don't get any sound out of the cards. Am I not doing someting right??? JCDC

Mensajes Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)