Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Another DVD-RIP Bug

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I had noticed this in the past which forced me to go back to Smartripper and DVD Decryptor:

When you import some PROMO ONLY DVDs, althouch the tracks are correct, AS A VOB, they look much smaller in most any program (Not just VDJ).

For example, Today I got the February Promo Only Club CD. I used DVD-RIP and ripped everything. As expected the last track errored out. Then I went to watch a couple of the resulting vob files.

I noticed that some of the beginnings and endings were off.. However, on Track 36 "Love U More" a Rewind track, it showed up in my Windows Media Player as a 33 second song! In actuallity, it is a 4:03 song. Knowing this is a problem, I loaded VDJ. I dragged the song into the tray and sure enough, it was 33 seconds.

When I take the track and rename the extension to mpg, and then reload it into the deck, it shows up correctly.

I'm going to go use DVD Decryptor now on the same tracks and see if the beginnings are more correct or if it is a problem with the DVD.

Mensajes Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 7:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)