Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Beginner Using VIDEO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello, I was curious if someone could explain how to mix with video, The only thing I can do with video is show Windows Medial Player type of video, I have been reading a lot about this on other forums here but can not seem to "get" videos to load or show on the screen in VDJ......I downloaded the user manual, but it did not explain in detail.....So basically what I want to do is download some videos somehow,and them mix them.....it sounds simple to me but probably not

THANKS!!

Mensajes Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 5:36 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which video card do you have?

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 1:36 am
You will need videos. I don't know of a download site that is legal. That doesn't mean they don't exist, I just don't know of them. Most of us buy DVD's from pro subscription services like http://www.promoonly.com/ and http://www.tmcentury.com/home.asp. You can then rip these to your machine in a variety of formats. I use .vob but this creates a large file, but I don't care about hard drive space, and I like the quality. Once you get some videos, it will be easier to set you up.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 7:02 am
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
AM&HM:
Thanks, I will start with getting some videos...

DJCEL:
Im not too sure about the video card, I using a Dell XPS M140 Laptop.
I have a friend that wants to build me a computer for VDJ, Can you recommend a good video card, I will make sure he puts that in for me.....THANKS!

One other question:
Will my music videos coincide with the music......example: 50 Cent song with 50 Cent video...etc.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 12:01 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
To answer your question. Even though you have probably already found this out, but handy for any newbie's:
"Will my music videos coincide with the music......example: 50 Cent song with 50 Cent video...etc."

Yes exactly same as playing the real DVD, but instead your playing a video file (.avi, .mpg etc...) from the computer. However some video ripping software won't convert video and music in sync. So make sure you check them first before you go and rip your entire collection of DVD's.

Also were you looking at MS Pinkey and Maxi Patch or whatever to get the assumption music video's and audio play individually? I'm glad I found Virtual DJ before I looked into that other thing further.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 4:38 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Video manage is the same as it is now for music, just change the extension and you got the same Files. Videos need more memory, more Video card features, more CPU processes... But for the DJ is the same manage use video or use Audio. The practice in this mater will give other tips and tricks when using videos, but all is like that ;-)

Good Luck!

Mensajes Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 9:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)