Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: WMV Files Not working right

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well i posted about this before, I guess this is the right forum for it ... The only way I can see video on my wmv files is to disable hardware accel. but in doing that it freezes the video portion whenever i try to scratch, however all along the audio plays just fine. Now if i enable the hardware accel no video shows at all but the audio is still fine. now this only happens with my wmv files no other video files have this problem any help would be appreciatted im really trying to save space on my pc by using wmv format.... one other this none of these files are wmv

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 8:08 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which video card do you have?

Try to associate the wmv extension to windows media player decoder instead of video decoder

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 12:23 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I tried that on all three of my systems my Dj, Backup and Home all three run different configs but all have the same problem and I already tried swithing encoders. The video cards I've tried with are ..fx5200 256mb, ati 9600 256mb and fx5600 256mb im going to also try with a x800 pci-e this weekend but i feel im gonna have the same problem. would u like one of the wmv video's and try for yourself?

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 5:41 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please write a MSN messenger in your blog with the level professioanl edition user or by PM so that i can give you my ftp adress

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 7:06 pm
Hi
I am having same problem with WMV files encoded wmv9. Encode with wmv8 and files play ok although not as good quality, especially for big screen projection. I use winaAVI video converter ... excellent prog. All WMV9 files work in winDVD, nero player and of course win media player 10. Can you load new decoders into the virtual dj program? how ? thanx

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 12:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)