Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Crappy Sound VOB

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please help me figure this out. I just bought VDJ and my VOB videos are great, but the audio sux. I have Clubdj Pro and their audio is great and their video sux. What can I do to fix my VOB's??? Is there a better way to rip??? Been in the digital game for awhile with PCDJ-FX and a few others but I thought I would give you guys a shot and I am pulling out my hair. Love the program though!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 11:52 am
If you do some searching on these formus you will find the problem. Vitrual DJ sound engines handles I believe 44.1 K and if you are ripping videos they (Promo Only) are ripped into 48 K. They do have links on this sight that will help you recode them into that format...or you can wait for the new sound engine to comeout on VDJ 4.0. Personnally, I have over 12,000 videos and chaning all the sound would not be an option. I do believe if you converted everything over to Divx 6 format it would take care of the problem to. However, this only records the audio at 192 K (Minuim if you are mixing sound MP3's). Hope this helps some.

Mike

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 4:24 pm
I have been searching this forum for days now and I do see what you are talking about, however I am confused as to where to start. Sorry if I sound stupid I am new to this whole video thing.

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 7:46 pm
Got It Fixed Thanks

Mensajes Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 2:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)