Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: NEED HELP SETTING UP TCV WITH A MK2 HERCULIS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

I was hoping somone can help me set up my equiptment properly for TCV. I tried setting it up like it states
on this web site. The sound breakes up at time when I try to scratch or spin back the TCV. Also it sounds to digital when scratching. I have my sound card settings at low latency TCV and set adjustments to auto config. It just does not sound right. I'm using a notebook with a Athlon 64 processor 1.8 ghz, and 512 of RAM. As for TTs I use 1200s. The sound card I use is off the mk2 Herculis. Can I get by with what I have or do I need to change or do somthing else.

Thank you.
PS

By the way, virtual dj pro ruels!!!. I'm very happy with the program. now if only I can get my hardware to work properly and control my files with TCV.

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 06 @ 6:50 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 06 @ 8:38 pm
Hello ACW DJ,

Thank you for responding to my questions. I will try to lower the value as you said.
Sorry for repeating a post. Like I said, I am new to this product and forums. I do fine
these forums helpful. Thank again, and till next time.

DJ TONY

Mensajes Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 3:02 am
Hello acw dj,

Well no luck configuring my sound card. First of all I went into low latency time code vinyl, then into
sound card. I selected herculis mk2 asio. After that I went to config. asio. It took me to the control panel of my herculis mk2. I could not find where you set parimiters for latency value. I tried running the tcv.
not only did it sound bad when I manuvered the vinyl but only one side or deck worked. Apart from that
I get asio error prompts all the time. I tried closing the program then try to open it and the first thing that prompts is the asio error. after messing around with the mk2 control panel, tring to get it to set in asio and attempting to set my time card in low latency mode, I decited to try the tcv in the regular tcv setting. That is selecting the controler
option instead of low latency mode. The two vinyls worked. But not that good. I also tried using the tcv in my djc edition of virtual dj. and it worked ok but of course only for the five minutes that it limits
you to. The main problem seems to be in low latency mode and with the error prompts I get.
Do you think somthing is conflicting with the drivers. I don't know if this has anything to do with
it, but I updated my mk2 driver by down loading the update for my herculis.

Hope I'm not getting you dissy. What should I try next.
Thank you,

DJ TONY

Mensajes Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 7:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)