Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Reset Comment field on files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How do I reset the comment field on my tracks? Currently if I change the commet field on one of my tracks it does not update automatically, how can we force Virtual DJ to rescan the commet field?

Mensajes Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 7:42 pm
If you rt click the track, you get a menu. Select edit comment. This does not work for you?

Mensajes Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 8:41 pm
Are you saying I have to go to each file and update the comment individually......That is crazy. Let me explain a little more I took a whole directory its about 200 mp3's. Changed all the comment fields to read "Classic House". Yes if I right click I can go in the comment field and its updated there but on my songlist it is not. There is no way to scan more than one file at once?

Mensajes Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 10:13 pm
Ok, I understand now. However, I don't know the answer to the question. I am sure one the the smarter guys will be here to help you. In the meantime, I will try to do this.

Mensajes Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 11:31 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I thought you might be able to highlight all files and then rt click and go to edit and type what you want. UNfortunatley that did not work. Don't know if it is possible to do what you want, but maybe the bigger guns can come up with a solution.

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:35 pm
That would be a great thing to add to this software, the ability to change all comments at once.

Mensajes Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)