Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Full Scren Woes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello,

I dwnloaded the vdj trial version on a PC w/ win 2k OS.

Problem is, when vdj launches, it loads up in full screen mode. I would like to have it switch into "window" mode to access folders or other progs that are active/background as well without having to minimize.

Is this a bug with Win 2k or is there a setting somehwere?

Btw, my current screen setting is 1024 x 768.

Mensajes Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 4:02 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No, just that default user interface (skin) has exactly the same size as your desktop: 1024×768 ;) It has a button in a top right corner as all windows applications to switch between full screen and window, though with this resolution it will still be the same size.

I remember there was once a default skin in 800×600 version (not the Atomixmp3 lookalike) but I can't find it under downloads. Try this skin though with a smaller resolution:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=1337

You are able to choose your skin under Config (top right corner on default skin) > Skins

Hope it helps,
regards.

Ps.: You can also install and try any other skin:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

Mensajes Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 5:36 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
is that a 3.4 demo???
I thought with 3.4 you can no longer use 800x600 skins. If so it would not be an option.

Mensajes Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 5:39 pm
fwiw, I changed the screen setting to 1280 x 1024. When I launched vdj, again, it launched into full screen mode and not able to switch between modes :(......must be a Win 2K thing [cry laughing]

I did "click" on the [ ] to switch between full and/or window mode, however, screen refreshes but still stays in full screen mode [confused]. Altho', I am able to minimize as well as exiting vdj selecting the corresponding icons (_ / X).

Additionally, I downloaded the "BOANERGES" SKIN, no change.

Fwiw, I have no issues with my laptop (XP/OS).

ps.......my plan is to purchase VDJ tomorrow (awaiting funds : -p) .........been playing around with it for a week now and so far, love what it has to offer and meets my Virtual DJ needs [thumbup]

Mensajes Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 6:30 pm
UPDate.......

It is/seems to be functioning as it should now [twilight zone music] (lol)

I switched the screen into 1280 x 1024, however, I received the "Blue screen of death" and the PC rebooted.

Once Win 2K finished initializing/running, I switched it again (1280 x 1024), launched VDJ. Altho' it launched into full screen mode, this time, I was able to switch between full and window mode. I did it a few times more for sake of repeatabilty (lol) and seems to be functioning fine......wierd

Anyways, thanks for the responses, I am a happy camper :)

Mensajes Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 6:43 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
YSRCali,

Welcome as a FULL Registered USER. You will see more information available for you now, and also new forums.

You can now download all samples and effects available and receive VDJ free updates.

Congratulations and Welcome to our community!

Mensajes Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 6:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)