Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules MK2 Power

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm afraid that if i experience a crash, my backup cd players won't be able to be played through my hercules mk2 mixer because it might not be functional during reboot.

SO, if i buy an external power adapter, and run it on that power instead of theUSB power, then will the mixing part of the hercules work while my comp is rebooting?

(of course i dont mean equilizers, effects, etc...) but just the volume and corssfader.

Thanks!

Mensajes Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 11:03 pm
another quick one:

if i want to connect my herc mk2 to two different amp systems, is there any harm in taking the output 1/2 from both the RCA and the minijacks to the two amps?

There isn't like an extra strain on the herc mk2 to send to both the RCA and minijack 1-2 outputs right?

Mensajes Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 7:54 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
"the mixing part of the hercules work while my comp is rebooting?" NO, only with computer ON.
If you want to connect the hercules mk2 to two different amp systems take the output (normally tape) for one amplifier and connect to the input of the second.
Please insert your Virtual dj console edition serial here http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html to have the MK2 icon.

Mensajes Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 11:01 am
You can connect simultaneously the 1-2 RCA output of DJ Console MK2 to one amplifier and the 1-2 jack 1/8 output to another amplifier, it doesn't make any problem.

Mensajes Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 3:47 pm
thanks for the help guys!

Mensajes Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 3:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)