Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP ME WITH DJMIXSTATION 3 RECORDING PLEASE

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

IF YOU DO, HOW DO YOU DO TO RECORD A MIX.
I TRIED EVERYTHING. BUT IT DOESN'T SAVE. ANYBODY PLEASE ADVISE.
THANKS A LOT
Bagpuss

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 21:25:39

Did you intentionally post this three times?. You've said the same thing three times, only worded differently, so I gather you it was intentional, why?.
djzenial

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 22:34:31
You now have 12 minutes to Modify or Delete your message

That's right it was intentionally. Why? Because i'm frustrated and not happy, because nobody gives me a right answer. I live in NY i don't have time to be online all day, my time is gold for me, i bought this program beacause it says that you can record MP3. I read the manual from A to Z. I tried any possible mistake that i have made. I still can't save a MP3 File, I even send a couple of e-mails to technical support of this site, no answer yet, i called the technical support on Friday, they told me the same thing that it's on the manual, now i tried to post a message on this forum, and nobody answer. I mean come on, this forum is supposed to help others right???? i see that all messages posted are been answer right away. So i'm been ignored by the people who's in this site, at this time i'm not happy at all, and if the problem is with the sofware i'll return it or if you can't record a MP3 i'll do it too.

Thanks a lot

Now you know why i posted the message three times, now i ask you. Do you have a right answer for my problem??????????
I hope so.

Tks

DJzenial

Mensajes Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 4:39 am

Mensajes Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 6:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)