Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: PLEASE Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Could somebody please create a plugin that jets, flanges & pans please i have tried creating my own but my computer will not run the program and i would have no idea what to do even if i had the program open

Please & Thank You

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 9:43 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"i have tried creating my own"
really? great
Can i have a look?
(my e-mail is in my blog if you want)

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 2:06 pm
is there a way that i could PLEASE get it, and does it jet flange and pan at the same time
its because im a screw and chop dj and ive heared that effect from the screw and chop djs of Houston, Tx (DJ Koolaid & DJ Ovadose aka CHOPPAHOLIX) use it in their remixes and i cant find it in vdj and i do not have any idea how to make plugins. so if there is any way that you can send it to me or something i would GREATLY appreciate it . oh and when it pans does the volume decrease because i have tried combining effects but the volume decreases when i activete the pan effect and anyway it doent sound good

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 10:45 pm
is there a way i could get that effect, if need be my email add. is nwa_ss@yahoo.com

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 5:20 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@ dj arnold:

if that plugin isn't here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html then it means it isn't yet available.

Have you contacted djcel to send him the plugin you tried to create?

And you could request this plugin in plugins forum. Maybe a programmer will hear your request..!

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 9:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)