Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I need older version

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there anyway I can get the version 3.0 because 3.3 and 3.4 is driving me crazy with the skipping and dragging.

Thanks

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 6:52 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Lack1

I had the same issue where I wanted to uninstall 3.4 and go back to 3.2 because of slow responses and what have you. I was advised to uninstall all VDJ and then reinstall it back to the version I wanted.

But...I don't know if you've noticed that when you install 3.4 it creates a new file under your Virtual DJ folder? EG...after I updated to 3.4, I noticed a new folder called Virtua~1 under my Virtual DJ folder in my Program Files folder. This is where 3.4 is stored. However, if I go into my folder 'Virtual DJ' itself (the one under Program Files) I can find an old install of VDJ which, when opened, goes back to VDJ 3.2. This saves me having to uninstall everything, and keeps 3.4 on my system for when I will be able to use it...i.e when I get a super fast computer!!!

Basically, on my drive, I have Program Files>Virtual DJ>Virtua~1 where VDJ 3.4 is stored.

In Program Files>Virtual DJ I have 3.2 stored. So I load from there instead and this seemed to work.

Hope this helps. Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:25 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
can i get hold of an older version off someone. id like to have say 1.9 or something. something realy light and basic so i can put it on an old laptop i have taken to pieces and built into my ICE settup in my ride. Would be trick as fuck to have VDJ fullscreen on the center console and mix on the move.

thanks for your help!

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 12:35 am
I bet if you go to www.virtualdj.com/contact and ask for the versions you want they'll make available to download.

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 1:29 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Only current version is available at the e-service.

You must have a problem with your computer and not with VirtualDJ 3.4 because it is working perfectly for most users.

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 9:03 pm
Too bad, I wish there was at least these versions available:

VirtualDJ 1.09, VirtualDJ 2.06

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 12:17 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You guys don't want to share installs.
Best advice is to make a habit of saving them.
We only have current versions available anyway.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 12:26 am
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You should take advantage of the rollback features of windows XP. I used it once to rollback from 3.3 to 3.2.. Not sure how kosher this is, but it helped!

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 10:10 pm
maybe this is the reason for all my problems the 3.4. I restore back to when I updated and the problem of poor audio and crashing goes away. Then the next time I boot up it is back. I don't know if this is what you call dragging and skipping but the music seem slower and it sound like a dirty needle or bad speaker. When I checked my reports it says application hanging. But the last blue screen I had said something about bios. I restore and it works great for awhile.then goes back. My system resourses run at 20 - 40% so I know I am not taxing the system

Mensajes Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 8:27 pm
mannouHome userMember since 2006
but who i can download old version

Mensajes Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)