Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Final solution to mk1 buttons problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, i had no warranty of my console cause i've bought it on 2nd hand. I have opened and changed the system of buttons with some microswitch. Now it works perfectly and the design is not changed. Problem solved totally for me.
DjKad

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 6:52 pm
LeryanHome userMember since 2005
What problems did U have?

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 7:30 pm
play & cue buttons sometimes worked, sometimes not. now all things works good. I have made an html-guide with pictures of every step for the mod but i dunno if i can post here the link. It's written in italian but if somebody think it's useful, i'll translate it.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 1:05 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'd like to see this guide (even in italian), and the microswitches you used.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 2:08 am

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 3:00 am
LeryanHome userMember since 2005
Hey, can u tell me which one of the consoles is better Mk1 od that mp3 in your opinion? I mean hardwarelike, which has better quality?

Thx!

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 6:54 am
Voltron,

As you had already disassembled the Console, washing the carbon contacts (the black dots you removed at the rear of the Play & Cue keys) would have offered the same result: the reason why the Play & Cue keys become unreliable is mainly the fact the 2 carbon contact points below the buttons become a bit dirty (because of smoke or rust), so washing is efficient.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:39 am
i did but it didn't work, and btw now is much better. The feel is changed. it seems u r using a more professional tool

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 4:33 pm

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 5:23 pm
Thanks bro, sorry for the pictures but my camera is old. I'll try to translate it better cause some terms are not translated. I hope that hercules will change the mechanism of buttons cause a friend has told me that mk2 still have the same type of buttons. I wanna find a good site for order miniswitches cause i have taken them in a old television. I'll give u tha link or the specification
Peace DjKad

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 8:35 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Voltron friend is here, I can confirm the MK2 button it's the same of the MK1, after 6 months of work no problem but is not a very precision button.
Probably after the warranty period I will change the botton like the Voltron modify.

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 8:47 am
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Anyone know of an englist site with these instructions?

The translation is not very good

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 9:16 pm
Sup bro,
If u wait one or 2 days i'll translate it in english.
Cya
DjKad

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 9:45 pm
It's an automatic translation by a robot...(google) that's why....
Better translate only the parts that are not well translated, i guess it needs too much work for thewhole page.
Imo, is not needed, pictures speak by themself..

Mensajes Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 2:57 am
Hi Voltron / Ciocce,

DJ Console MK2 buttons are not the same as on MK1: there are 4 carbon contacts below the Play and the Cue keys on DJ Console MK2 instead of 2 contacts on MK1.

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 11:42 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Made In Breizh for the info, now I can undestand but I prefer a switch button for contact of the play button and the cue.
The other buttons work fine because is a little botton.

Mensajes Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 8:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)