Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Re analyse

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi.....
well,here is a problem that already comes from other versions of virtual dj.when a song is analysed,sometimes is bad analysed,which takes the song to not have the correct beat and 2 songs can´t beatmatch correctly,so,i think that virtual dj could have the feature to "unanalyse" the songs so we can reanalyse it again.other thing:version 3.4 is worst than 3.3,please,make improvements on sound engine,video is not so important like audio........

Thanks(sorry my english)

Mensajes Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 4:44 pm
My understanding is the "SOUND ENGINE" is being worked on heavily in version 4.0... I could be wrong, but all indicators are it is.

As far as the "BPM Engine" did you try changing from TECHNO/HOUSE to Any Type of music? My understanding is that the "TECHNO/HOUSE" engine is less complicated than the "ANY MUSIC" engine.

Also, you COULD go back to the OLD way of doing things, by ear... or watching the wave form. I'm not much of a DJ, but I love that VDJ has taught me how to mix better.... with fewer mistakes then if I had used a REAL CD mixer.

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 4:01 am
turbostar, you can manually FIX the analysed song by clicking on the BPM button on the skin.
Use manual tapping or there are other ways. Try to read manual or search the forums ...

search for "CBG adjustment"

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 3:25 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 3:51 pm
Ok,i will try to do that,Thanks tou you all.......

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 4:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)