Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: vdj cpu usage

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi, just recently i opened up task manager and found that when vdj is loaded, it's using 20% cpu even tho i havnt done anything with it yet (like loading a song, analysing songs, or playing songs). not sure what the prob is. anyone else experiencing the same?
jas

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 1:39 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please post your computer specs (Processor, RAM, HDD)

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 1:26 pm
Hi, it's a laptop Dell 8100, Pentium III 1.0GHz 512MB RAM 20GB of HD (4GB free). Attached Maya44 sound card using TCV/turntables. i think it didnt have this cpu usage issue in previous version, althought i didnt check after every update. another new issue is when i play one song on one deck and drag a song to load up in another deck, it has this hickup, like a half sec freeze. has new version of vdj raised the requirement of hardware?
jas

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 2:07 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is not really great computer to run VDJ, but it should work without freezing and this problem with cpu. Did you install any program till last version of VDJ which works well?? Maybe you should try optimizing the system (see my blog or other's if you want in different language).

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 6:14 am
hmm i was thinking to reinstall the whole system, start clean too. it's been 4 years since i first got the laptop and i hav never reinstalled the OS.
j

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 7:13 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
lol so try to do it ;)

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 10:53 am
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, after 4 years, you should try this first ! :-)) You make me think I should to do the same, my laptop is crying in pain when I start VDJ these days...

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 10:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)