Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Automatic volume changer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey does anyone know of any hardware or software that will automatically change the volume of the songs on a timed schedule,

why i ask this is because i have been asked to do the setup for a lounge and the manager doesn't want any of the regular staff touching stuff and so he asked me if when a d.j. is not there if it is possible to have the volume automaticall turn up when it gets to 6 pm in the evening and automaticall lower itself in the early morning hours

please help me soon
d.j. squeeze eye

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This could be possible in a plugin, using the master sound level and the time.

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 1:52 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
or a remote controlled soundcard. but thats another cost.

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:32 pm
CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP ALSO

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:14 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you're any good at soldering and electrical stuff, I could draw you a simple circuit that would do it using a standard plug-in timeswitch.

You use the timeswitch to trigger a 240v relay. The relay contacts could then be used to switch in either a fixed resistor or potentiometer into the master stereo output from your audio source. Components needed - a small project box, a 240v DPDC relay, a potentiometer (i would suggest 10K linear), some wire, and a domestic timeswitch. Let me know if you want to know any more!

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:37 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
^^ im sure you helped him.. lol

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:58 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
show your boss the volume nob and im sure he can figure it out.................................

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)