Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: BCD 2000 Support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is Virtual Dj going to support the Behringer BCD 2000 controller ?

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 5:37 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It's allready stated by Atomix team that all consoles will be supported. Now, maybe Behringer won't be in the next update (because it's very new), but soon, be assured.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 6:52 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
"all consoles will be supported"...
This has no meaning at all, and can't be an official statemant, no company can say something like this.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:46 am
I was looking for a offical statement from Virtual Dj. I don't want speculations that doesn't carry any weight in the DJ world.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 12:51 pm
If you woul like an official statement you probably have to wait until v4 is released. I don't think they will implement this new console in the almost finished v4 release (my opinion).
So just wait and see (copyright: dj-in-norway)
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:50 pm
hehe... copyright me..lol;)

Thing is, the BCD 2000 have just been released (finally).

Its midi compatible and all, so generally speaking it should be supported.

Now, it would probably need a plugin SDK (like Dac and Hercules) so that a user made plugin (dll file) could be made, to support lights and more.

I pretty sure that support will be added, if asked for... like always:)

Seems like alot of users want the BCD 2000, and in light of that, I would for sure think it would be supported by VDJ.

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:54 pm
dj-in-norway,
if the dev team start implementing a sdk for the bcd2000, could you also bring up a sdk for the dvinyl2020? I would like to change the values of the bend buttons and jog wheel.
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:25 pm
There is a manual pdf that explains midi channels for each button for BCD2000, why you can't use that? It should work like that.

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 5:57 am
If I understand wright!! If we want that BCD2000 be supported by VDJ, the dev team needs demand for it...

So there is an official demand, I just bought the BCD2000 Console and I want it compatible with VDJ.

Thanks VDJ DEV Team

DJ Paulee!!!

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 5:59 am

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 7:06 am
I think the BCD2000 is now compatible with VDJ, but just as other MIDI controllers.

So you can map manually all functions as keyboard shortcuts.

But I understand it's slow and not funny to do this.
So, I suggested for future versions to add a default BCD2000 config, like the one we have for Hercules MK2

Mensajes Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:11 pm
Corporate Staff will make a comment soon regarding the support for the new Behringer controller, and maybe some news for other controllers to come too ;)

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:04 pm
thank you for info, Rune

as all can see "they are watching you" or better said forums works cool and devteam (&corp. staff) is reacting to the events here

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 11:35 am
Hi guys!!

I think the BCD2000 are in big demand because I ordered the console 1 month ago and there's 200 back order, so I have no idea when it will arrived!!!

I will wait and hope then Virtual DJ Dev team will work on to support the BCD2000!!!

DJ Paulee!
http://www.maysen.com

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 3:32 pm
It doesn't look like Behringer is going to support their own controller. So it's up to third party developers to bring support for this controller to their software.

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 4:39 pm
What are you saying? Behringer should do it for them? I have had some conetact with them concerning some issues I had and they are very responsive. Besides, there is nothing special about this unit that would make supporting it hard. Provided you have proper MIDI support in your own product. All required information to make it work has been available from the Behringer website for many months now..

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:42 pm
hey don't forget us dudes! We Want a mapper!.... We want a mapper!!!!..... We want a mapper!......

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 5:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)