Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: black out

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

after about 50 min (or so) i get a black out.
the music keep on playing (to the end of the song) but i need to reset my pc to keep on working.
i have a new pc (t-43 ibm) 1 giga memory everything eles working propoly.

help!!!!!!!!!!

amir :(

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 12:24 am
Screensaver? Power management?

Turn off such features in Windows.

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 12:45 am
no. all of that is ok.

it only happing when i work on v.dj

amir

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 2:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Try updating your video driver and direct x than try to reinstall VDJ. If nothing happens, reinstall Windows. Also check your memory Ram modules if they are ok.

Mensajes Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 6:23 am
nothing help's... anything eles?

btw.. its only happind when i work with asio2 sound card

Mensajes Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 2:59 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
usb sound card?

Mensajes Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 3:25 am
no. fire wire.

teeratec

Mensajes Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 12:11 pm
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've got the same problem. Think it's the intel video card problem, had before a Compaq laptop with ATI- ok, have a home pc with ATI- ok, have a new HP laptop with intel 915 graphic chip- PUFF! screen goes in black, blue, red,... color (sound and controls work but f..... screen doesn't).
Haven't pinpointed the problem yet- very frustrating! and btw. everything works like a charm when hooked up to a external monitor or TV.
Any advice apriciated.

What kind of graphic/video chip/card you have?

Mensajes Tue 02 May 06 @ 3:13 pm
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can use (start -> run -> dxdiag) to view your video card (among other things) and you can also test various components.

I have the "Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS, 910 GML Express" with 128mb and directx 9.0c.
I have no issues with any type of blackout, or freezing.
I play videos with no issues, as well visualizations, usually for 5 or more hours straight.

-hope that helps, Dj Los.

Mensajes Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:13 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Well I don't use video, I have Intel extreme graphic on my Gericom Hummer 2.8Ghz and no problems. It can be a video driver, but who knows. I installed mine from cd I got with laptop.

Mensajes Mon 08 May 06 @ 2:08 am
For me the same trouble, sometime the VDJ (with an XP10) freeze after 3 minutes, sometime after 5 houres, but always freeze! I have a NEW (2 weeks) Sony Vaio FE11S Mobile Intel Centrino - Intel Core Duo Pentium T2400 (1.83 GHz, FSB 667 MHz, Cache L2 1MB) - Intel Chipset 945PM - RAM: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-3200 DDR2-533) (2x 512 MB) - HD: 160 GB (Serial ATA, 4200 rpm).

all the system is dedicated ONLY to VDJ and I don't surf the web from that pc......any temp files...defrag just made 3 times....uninstall and reinstall 2 times
I've set the max to load at 10 minutes in VDJ->Config->General->Max Load->, I've try another USB cable to connect the XP10
I've set NEVER in power settings of configuration panel....

all for anything!! The VDJ is always freeze....I work with terror that it's freeze while it's playing!!
(I've 2 pioneer CDJ 200 more...but when a song stopped...it's really bad!!!)
Please help me...I've just request help in many tickets!!!
Alex

Mensajes Wed 10 May 06 @ 2:27 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did you try to optimize your system??

Mensajes Wed 10 May 06 @ 9:04 am
What do you intend for "optimize your system"? I've write all the op I've try...and the system is NEW! 2 weeks of life.....

Mensajes Wed 10 May 06 @ 2:27 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Wed 10 May 06 @ 2:35 pm
Hi guys ,
I have the same problem could u please give the solution ? I know some few found the solution to the problem !
Thk u very muuuuuch
Angel

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 12:37 am
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Somehow I think it's a video card problem. It seems to me that all of us with this freeze/blackout/blank screen use Intel's on board video chip 900- or am I wrong? If so, please corect me.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When running VDJ with external monitor/TV- NO problems!

Please try it and report your experience with that settings.

I have a few days of laptop garantie left & wouldn't like to look like a fool and wait for ages to be repaired if it turns out to be a software bug.

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 6:23 am
yeah so do u advice me to not use my audigy sound card for the line in ?
should i send my computer to sony for repare ?
it s new computer so , I can do it .
thks
Angel

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 8:19 pm
I've had the exact same problem on an IBM T-43 (1 gig RAM) as well. I think it has to do with the distribution of RAM to the Video Card (as in VDJ ask for extra memory and takes it from the video card). But I'm not sure about that.

SOLUTION: just hit function F7 to turn the screen off and then hit function F7 again to turn it back on, keeps playing and doesn't blackout again.

good luck!

Mensajes Tue 30 May 06 @ 10:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)