Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Want to buy software QUESTION

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

A few quick questions regarding the purchasing of the software.

1. What is the fully featured package? Pro?

2. Do we get life-time updates free? Basically, will I be able to update to version 4.0 when it becomes available with out any extra charges?

3. There are two offers that I see, for home edition and a different ordering system for the pro, and it looks like they would simply send the software via snail-mail, is there a way to download PRO version after purchase?

And why is a conversion from EUR to USD when you really can't pay in USD and always pay in EUR?

Thanks
Vitaliy

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:31 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:36 pm
you will get VDJ 4 for free if you have VDJ 3.x ;)

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:42 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
@"you will get VDJ 4 free if u have v3x"

how much will v4 cost if u dont have previous versions?!

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 6:46 pm
I don't know, but it won't be less then the current version, so why wait? You are going to get the upgrade for free anyway. As far as free lifetime upgrades, I don't think anyone knows about that. All past upgrades have been free, but lets try to be realistic. They can't make money, if they give away their future.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 9:33 pm
The price for VDJ 4 for non-licensed users is not set yet.

Regarding price, my best tip would be to get the close to 50% internet discount offer that is still available. For how long that offer will be available, I do not know...

The free upgrades from 1.0 - 4.0 has been out of respect for our great community, that contribute to making a great platform for new customers, and a great knowledge and help place, and also all the feedback and suggestions over the years for making VDJ better... :)

If the upgrades in the distant future will be free, noone knows.
A lot of unknown factors about the future.. hehe.. Who knows. Maybe VDJ will add 3rd party plugins, algorithms or licenses that cost money, making free upgrades impossible.
This noone knows, and its impossible to say anything for sure about it.

But so far, yes... upgrades have been free, unlike most other software out there;)

I dont really think VDJ4 price will be all that more expensive, but it will not be cheaper for sure.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 9:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)