Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: WHAT MICROPHONE FOR CONSOLE MK2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i broadcast on the web and use the dj console mk2
but i noticed some microphones have lower output than others, i can put a normal pc mic and it sounds fine , yet i can take a higher end like a shure and its so low and can barely hear it , is there any suggested microphones for that console, so that i can broadcast with voice and music and decent levels

Mensajes Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 7:23 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Same question for me, a normal pc mic doesn't work decent with MK2.

Mensajes Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 8:44 am
there has to be company recommended mics for this console with specific specs , anybody?

Mensajes Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 4:17 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm surprised that a Shure mic sounds quiet, they're normally pretty lively in my experience - I wonder if the cable is wired up correctly. I'm assuming that the mk2's mic socket is unbalanced, and that you have an adaptor cable that takes the XLR connector and converts to mini jack for the console.

Check the wiring - the 3 pins on the XLR plug are live (sometimes referred to as "hot"), return ("cold"), and ground. The live pin should be wired to the tip of the jack plug, while the return and ground pins should be joined together, and wired to the sleeve of the jack plug. Worth a look anyway...

Mensajes Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 11:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)