Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Maya 44 Sound degredation after 50 minutes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does this happen to anyone else, After about 45 to 50 minutes into a mix the sound card begins to crackle, then the sound gets worse and worse until all you hear is the crackling. The funny thing about this is, if I exit VDJ and restart the music sounds fine, then after half hour it will crackle again.

I am using a Dell XPS lap top with 2 gigs of ram and a 100 gig hard drive. maybe it is my lap top, when I used a desk top I did not have this problem. It sucks because I use time coded vinyl.

Does anyone have any suggestions? if not I guess I will drop the $500 for virtual vinyl by Numark.

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 6:43 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
The problem is with your laptop, not Maya or VDJ. Try reinstalling drivers for Maya, and find new driver, if you can. Before buying Numark Virtual Vinyl, you can try fresh install of Windows XP, different USB port, check your RAM modules..etc. Don't go drastic, people with TCV will help you, have a little patience (Norway is your man but he must be occupied by some girl ;) ). I don't use TCV, but I will in the future, for sure.

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:56 pm
Thanks, last night I downloaded the latest drivers for the Maya 44. I was pretty frustrated, I am going to do what you said. Normally I am pretty calm, but configuring computers requires a lot of patience, trial and error.

Thanks again.

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 4:14 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
try adjusting the buffer in the ASIO settings, maybe a little lower. What is it set to now?

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 5:43 pm
Are you using the "Advanced Sound card" setting?

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 7:53 pm
I use time coded vinyl. Tonight I am going to load the latest driver, and check the latency.

Lets see what happens.

Mensajes Tue 02 May 06 @ 1:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)