Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP HELP HELP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Someone please help me. I don't know much about drivers and contolers and all that stuff. Just got Virtual DJ as a b day present and keep getting the same message
"The Controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start VirtualDJ again."

I have NO idea what this means or what to do. Its my birthday and I just want to play with my new toy.. please help!!!

I have NO idea what remotes, hercules, xp10 or DAC 3 means or anything. Once again thanks and sorry for being a dunce, but this is all new to me... I think i have Virtual DJ Limited Edtion.

R.

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 6:18 am

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 8:21 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Remote controller is an external hardware device such as mouse and keyboard. It is designed for a specific task, in this case controlling your musical software for mixing music.

This error says that the Virtual Dj version you have installed requires such controller to be plugged into computer in order to work, this means you were probably given a limited home edition version which requires Hercules Console "DJ Console MK2" or "DJ Control MP3" ( more info: http://www.hercules.com/index_products.php?swcty=UK ). This version comes free with a controller, and I'm sorry to say that if you did not get a controller, you got a very lousy and quite useless birthday present.

Regards.

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 9:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)