Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Suggestions for TV Card

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there! I wonder what is the suitable card for playing videos using Virtual DJ. I already have an ATI Radeon 9550! It's a good card... but very often I get some problems. Especially when the video has fast motions, I get some horizontal lines on my television.

Do you use a card to show videoclips on a video-wall (or a projector)? If you do... please name it! (I am not asking for the SVGA Card connecter on the computer monitor, but for the TV card that you have to show your music on a TV).

If you can suggest me what should I try in order to get better picture from my ATI Radeon... I will do it with pleasant.

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 10:03 am
Hi,

I had some horizontal lines on a few of my videos and it turned out to be because i had converted them to divX (.avi format) and the codec wasn't high enough quality.

If you've ripped the videos from a dvd, you could try doing it again, but make the files as high quality as possible (by ripping them as .VOB files)

Normally when people have graphics card problems, the picture freezes or jumps.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 11:17 am
The video I play, are all in mpeg format. I capture myself the videos and the bitrate my mpeg have, is about 5Mb pes second!
I don't like div-x

Mensajes Thu 04 May 06 @ 8:52 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Nice ;)

Mensajes Thu 04 May 06 @ 9:08 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use divx myself, and since I upgraded my codec I've had no trouble with either sound or picture quality. I use imtoo dvd ripper software, encoding at 1500kbps, with the audio encoded as 192kbps mp3.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 06 @ 5:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)