Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual Dj 4.0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Why did you close the topic about the release of 4.0 unless you don't wan't to talk about it.

Mensajes Mon 15 May 06 @ 2:59 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Basically the same question has arisen a great number of times, and there is no new answer to the old question, when there is an answer it will be made public, until then there is nothing to speak of except speculation. therefore the thread is pointless.

Mensajes Mon 15 May 06 @ 3:04 am
Keeping people informed keeps them from asking. That means real information something we can understand and not have to ask for information like we are doing now.

Mensajes Mon 15 May 06 @ 3:43 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It is kinda nice knowing that it could be just around the corner. Anticipation is human nature. But if you were told it was 3 months away, would it change anything? I am eagerly looking forward as well!
Having saud that, If people are trying the demo version and awaiting the release of 4, before buying, IMO are probably making a mistake. I would suspect that the internet price will be gone and that "update" will cost. Just my opinion. I mean think about it, you know what you have already w/3.4. I would imagine it will only get better;) I too hope it will be sooner rather than later but would want as many of the bugs worked out before it is released.

As a side note, trust me other software companies having been promising a release of version 2 for a while (You can measure it with a solar calender, Haleys comet was passing by when it was announced, I think). And when or if it is released, will still lack about 2/3's of the feature's currently available in VDJ3.4

Mensajes Mon 15 May 06 @ 4:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)