Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Karaoke Mix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is it possible to have music play between each set of karaoke songs automatically with this sofetware?

Thanks for your time

Mensajes Fri 19 May 06 @ 5:14 pm
Yes, there is an automix included. So you could create (and save) playlists or load a Winamp playlist. After your karaoke set, you hit the automix button and the tracks will play automatically until you are running out of songs or push the automix button again.
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 19 May 06 @ 6:57 pm
i load a song in between each karaoke song. i am using bumpers now, short 1 minute uptempo instrumentals that i can talk over and avoid dead air in between singers. radio stations use them. also tv show theme songs work great here too. short and catchy. also cheap.

Mensajes Fri 19 May 06 @ 11:18 pm
WOW! what a fast response. Thank you. Also, i download a trail version of the program and i was unable to get the cdg file to play on the screen. If it does play on the screen, how do i make the screen larger?

Thanks for your time

Also, is there alink with instructions?

Mensajes Sat 20 May 06 @ 7:17 am
Helping each other is one great thing about this forum ;-)
There is a manual available here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/

To get the karaoke on an additional window, goto into Config menu, click the Video tab, there:
- Check the "Activate" box
- Select in the "TV Output" -> (Window)
- Check the "Hardware acceleration" box if your sound card can handle it, only for Ati and nvidea chips, you could just try

Goto the Extensions tab in the config screen
- Make sure that "cdg" is linked to "Karaoke CDG / ZIP decoder"
- Make sure that "zip" is linked to "Karaoke CDG / ZIP decoder"
- You could add them or change them if they are not correct

Now when you drag a cdg file or a zip file to one of the decks, another window will open displaying the video / karaoke. You could resize this window. Ik could be the case that this additional window is not available in the demo, but then the karaoke will be displayed in the preview screen in the VDJ user interface.
Ewout

Mensajes Sat 20 May 06 @ 10:33 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have been using tv theme show songs between singers for a long time. Most people find it very entertaining. For some people, it is all they can sing...lol :p

They also work better than say a "real" song. In the begining I made the mistake of doing that and the freaking dance floor would fill up and when the singer got to the stage and I switched to the song they were singing, the dancers became angry. It was almost a lynching sometimes. So choose carefully if you play a song between singers. In one of the clubs that I play at, they have some big name bands/artists I will play a clip and promo there upcoming concert that will be there.

Hope this helps.

Mensajes Sat 20 May 06 @ 10:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)