Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ in a web radio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everybody. I had install Winamp's Plugings of Nullsoft for make a "web radio" on my own computer. Now, I search to diffuse in the web the sound of VDJ and not of my mic or of my Winamp's Playlist. Anybody know what I can do it ?

Mensajes Sat 20 May 06 @ 9:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry im confused why are you trying installing a nulsoft server when theres one already built in to vdj

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:10 am
oh. I d'ont know this... so what I can do to diffuse my mix in internet ??

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 12:48 pm
in Vdj , go to the record tab and just pick broadcast and then Config and follow the instructions on screen.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:26 pm
ok ! I found. Thanks you. But, it's normal that a little time separe the sound of my own computer and the computer who listen my server ? (cofiguration : Nullsoft Server // VDJ => Broadcast : Broadcast on a radio server => 127.0.0.1 port 8005 )

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:33 pm
there will always be a delay bettween the Server and the listener as it takes about 30 secconds to be processed. This goes for any broadcasting with or with out virtual dj.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:36 pm
you can reduce this gap by limiting other programs acess to the internet , as this gives vdj more bandwith.

are you using the trial version?

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:39 pm
ok !! thanks you very much for your help !! good bye and i hope see you soon

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:41 pm
glad i could help.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 1:46 pm
bottnHome userMember since 2006
helloi am using vdj home edition
bu twhen i click on broathcasting he shows a screen with options and i can't conect

Mensajes Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 7:10 pm
ok please add ur serial to ur profile to get the latest update as this is now fixed ,

aslo check that you have a direct line and not a router!:)

Mensajes Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 2:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)