Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecoded vinyls with external mixer no ASIO sound cards

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

oralbHome userMember since 2006
Hi Guys,

I am finally owner of two Timecoded vinyls and want to use them with an extarnal mixer.

. Virtual DJ 3.3
. PC 2.0 GHz CPU
. 1 GIGA RAM
. CREATIVE SB LIVE 5.1
. ONBOARD Sound C-Media9738

I can not use my extarnal mixer. Eerything works well with the internal mixer of Virtual DJ.
I tried varios ASIO drivers, but I still can not get the sound into 2 different channels on my ext-mixer.
Does anybody have experience in that?

THANX

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:10 pm

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:18 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exactly. Full version requiered for external mixer use ;)

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:39 pm
oralbHome userMember since 2006
I ment VIRTUAL DJ PRO ANYWAY...

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 5:41 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
silly question but why'd you buy the timecoded vinyl's without buying VDJ software? maybe u just forgot to enter your serial to show us your a full user....if so please modify your profile and add your vdj serial then we'll be more than happy to help you

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 6:26 pm
oralb

Yes, is neccsesary to modify your profile if you have a serial number, but in case you are using a "cracked version" you will have a lot of problems, since those versions always have a lot of bugs, regards.

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 6:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do buy it if you havent its the best thing ever :)

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 10:59 pm
HOW CAN I SYNC MY VINYLS PREFECTLY, THERE SEEMS TO BE A SLIGHT DELAY BETWEEN MY LAPTOP AND MY VINYLS, I'VE TRIED CHANGING THE LATENCY; IT HELPS BUT HOW CAN I SYNC THEM PERFECTLY SO THAT WHEN I TOUCH THE VINYL WITH MY HANDS, I GET AND INSTANT REACTION FROM THE MUSIC.

ANOTHER QUESTIONN: WHAT IS THE MUST HAVE SOUNDCARD TO RUN....I HAVE A COMPAQ W/ ATHLON XP-M PROCESSOR 2.24 GHZ, 1028 RAM AND AND EXTERNAL HARD-DRIVE. I HAVE A BIG CLUB THAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND AND I WANT THE CONFIGURATIONS TO BE PERFECT....PLEASE ADVISE COMMENTS.

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 8:30 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
please no caps it looks like your shouting, from what everyone has been posting i'd go with a maya 44 usb soundcard it seems to be everyones choice of the litter

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 8:37 pm
forget maya if your using desk top. maya is not being made anymore and the company is not going to re release the drivers when windows gets up dated. so be dam careful.

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:35 pm
yes, that's gonna be a big problem for users that have maya44 usb curently, they won't be able to use their maya soundcard if they update their windows.

Mensajes Fri 26 May 06 @ 1:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)